Kick your cocktails up a notch with a Lemongrass & Ginger simple syrup! Thanks to the Low Carb Cocktail Guy for sending us this recipe!
Lemongrass & Ginger Simple Syrup Ingredients
- 4 small stalks of lemongrass, chopped
- Ginger, chopped and peeled
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups sugar
Lemongrass & Ginger Simple Syrup Directions
- Combine lemongrass, ginger, and water in a sauce pan.
- Add sugar.
- Bring mixture to a boil then remove from heat.
- Steep for 20 mins, then allow to cool before use.
- Store in refrigerator for up to two week.
Make the simple syrup keto friendly by substituting 2 cups of allulose for sugar!
About The Low Carb Cocktail Guy
The Low Carb Cocktail Guy’s YouTube channel features an extensive library of cocktails with ingredients perfect for anyone on a low sugar diet. We’ve had the opportunity to meet Frank, the Low Carb Cocktail guy, and love following his channel as a resource for great drinks and DIY keto-friendly cocktail mixers. Be sure to check out his channel and subscribe to get notifications about the channel’s latest content!