The temperature is dropping, you know what that means? Pumpkin season! Let’s cozy up by the fire with a J.T. Meleck Pumpkin Martini!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 ounces J.T. Meleck vodka
- ½ ounce heavy cream (or coconut milk, for vegan)
- ½ ounce (to 1 ounce) pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin puree
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Graham crackers, for the rim
- Prepare the rim: Crush a graham cracker with your fingers, and place it on a plate. On another plate, add a small pool of maple syrup. Run the rim of a martini glass in the maple syrup first, rotating the glass so the rim is evenly coated. Then roll the rim in the crushed graham crackers until evenly coated.
- Shake the drink: Place all ingredients in a cocktail shaker. Add a handful of ice and shake until cold. Strain the drink into the prepared martini glass.